Klink AKA Sam Kinciad Passed

Map pack listings for game nights
Cpl_Killalot
350 posts
350 posts

Klink AKA Sam Kinciad Passed

Postby Cpl_Killalot » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:45 pm

Very sad day to my long Mohaa friend Klink. You will be truly missed!!

With the deepest regret I wish that you pass on to all of our MOHAA Gamer friends that my oldest buddy and dear friend “Klink” (AKA: Sam Kincaid) has suddenly passed away.

A few minutes after Midnight this past early morning Tuesday 17 Apr 2018, I receive the below email from Sam saying that he could not make our weekly Tuesday morning coffee. In the afternoon of the same Tuesday he called his daughter who was not far away and she had difficult understanding him so she went over to his house and was so concerned that she called the ambulance to take him to the local hospital emergency room.

There were 10 staff people there in emergency trying to save him but nothing worked. Apparently there was a massive growth of some kind of substance growing near his liver and it bled out. They could not save him.

Sam was having problems and was under a Doctor’s care for some time now, but they could not isolated the causes and it appeared to be getting worse, now we know why.

Would appreciate it Killalot if you would forward this email to all of Klink’s friends in the MOHAA Games. He really enjoy playing the games and all the regular players who participated. It was the highlight of the day for him.

So maybe the next time you have a cup of coffee please raise you cup and say “Here’s to Klink”. I will.

Thanks old friend- I will see you in the Game.

Killjoy (Phil Riley)
http://www.redsbox.net
We don't stop playing games because we get old. We only get old when we stop playing games. (AccadaccA)

MSGTUSARMY
Admin & [OTD] Founder
Admin & [OTD] Founder

Re: Klink AKA Sam Kinciad Passed

Postby MSGTUSARMY » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:27 pm

In the 1st Cav we have a Honor that is given to all those that have passed, we present a saber and a flag to the relatives left behind and recite this poem , titled
Fiddlers Green, this is a long held time honored tradition , and for Klink, may I present this in his Honor and memory , till we meet at the Fiddlers Green ALLONS! my friend , ALLONS! ..... Rest well Friend , rest well....... Till we meet on the high ground......

Fiddlers Green

Halfway down the trail to Hell in a shady meadow green,

are the Souls of all dead troopers camped near a good old-fashion canteen,
and this eternal resting place is known as Fiddlers' Green.

Marching past, straight through to Hell, the Infantry are seen,
accompanied by the Engineers, Artillery and Marine,
for none but the shades of Cavalrymen dismount at Fiddlers' Green.

Though some go curving down the trail to seek a warmer scene,
no trooper ever gets to Hell ere he's emptied his canteen
and so rides back to drink again with friends at Fiddlers' Green.

And so when man and horse go down beneath a saber keen,
or in a roaring charge fierce melee you stop a bullet clean,
and the hostiles come to get your scalp,
just empty your canteen and put your pistol to your head
and go to Fiddlers' Green.

Return to “ICCC Map Pack Listings”